Thursday, November 26, 2009

Facial hair feels like sandpaper its so thick, Am I shaving Wrong?

Im 27 and of Irish/French Decent, for some reason I can never get a good shave. Example I will wake up at 10am and shave using my Gillette Fusion Going downward with the grain and i guess im not suppose to but I also shave upwards.



My facial hair feels literally like sand paper and even after I shave as best as i can I can still see the hairs they are so dark Should I try something else? I dont want to have to resort to laser hair removal but it looks bad even after im done shaving



Facial hair feels like sandpaper its so thick, Am I shaving Wrong?

Hmm, that sounds weird. Are you using foaming cream? Because I know the hair gets corse if shaving cream isnt used sufficiently.



Whats your skin complexion? My mate is fair, and has very dark hair, when shaved - he still looks fairly dense around the face. Try using some STFC (Soft Tone Face Conditioner) that could help. But why do that? WHERE MEN!! lol



Facial hair feels like sandpaper its so thick, Am I shaving Wrong?

It would take a little longer to get ready in the morning but try like what the barber shop does. Get a wash cloth and run hot water on it then wrap your face with it for a few minutes, after it has cooled down some remove the cloth and then apply the shave cream. Maybe this will help. You might have to add an extra 5 minutes to your morning rights. If this works the rest of the house will just have to understand and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus