Thursday, November 26, 2009

Haircut for REALLY thick, wavy hair?

My hair is thick and wavy- everytime I cut it short, It ends up poofing out so big, my head looks huge and my face disappears! Any good cuts for super thick hair?? I'm tire of long stuff and ponytails!



Haircut for REALLY thick, wavy hair?

long layers it would be less poofy



Haircut for REALLY thick, wavy hair?

I'm glad someone asked this question, because mine was the same. Great answers, too. Report It



Haircut for REALLY thick, wavy hair?

Wood chipper



Haircut for REALLY thick, wavy hair?

try right above the shoulders in long layers and thin it out. and use a good styling product for curly hair.



Haircut for REALLY thick, wavy hair?

I have the same type of hair [[its a pain]]. and i agree with the person above me. right below the shoulders with LONG layers [[short layers will make it poofy]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus