Sunday, November 29, 2009

Poofy, frizzy, thick, wavy hair! Suggestions?

My hair is so THICK! it's unbelievable... but i can't get my hair cut short bc it makes me look like a mushroom head. LOL so my hair is kinda long but in order to make it better i straighten it EVERYDAY it takes me a total of 1 hr. 30 mins to do that.... but bc of doing that EVERYDAY i have really fried split ends and my hair looks awful... when my hair is wet it looks cute tho... ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!



Poofy, frizzy, thick, wavy hair! Suggestions?

Hello! I'm in the same situation, I have the same type of hair as you do. I know of some things to get the frizz down:



There is a product called Frizz- Eaze (john frida collection) that works really well on my hair. Get shampoo and conditioner thats for curly/dry hair. And what might work is buying some heat protector and straightening your hair, so that the heat protector will protect your hair from frying! Mousse tends to make your hair curlier and if you like the way you hair looks wet mousse will keep it that look. There is a product also called Flat Out ( i love it) , you can buy this at beauty first etc, not availabe at walmart or target. Flat out is great I use it! You take a shower..after the shower you put Flat out on your hair then blow dry it and its flat..U have to blow dry it in order to work!



GOOD LUCK! Hope I helped!



And just recently I cut my hair so its layered, not justone length and it made my hair less poofy!



Poofy, frizzy, thick, wavy hair! Suggestions?

Get is chemically straightened at the hair dressers?



Poofy, frizzy, thick, wavy hair! Suggestions?

Your hair sounds fried. You don't need any chemicals. Wash it and put moose for the wet look since it looks good wet.



Poofy, frizzy, thick, wavy hair! Suggestions?

If you can afford it, getting it chemically straightened would be your best option. A professional hairstylist could also tell you if your hair is damaged and what to do.



If you'd rather try a home remedy, use some professional grade leave-in conditioner (preferably with some sort of damage repair) for at least a week. Try to resist straightening it as mush as possible- maybe wear it up for the time being.



Then, go back to straightening and use Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine Anit-Frizz serum- it comes in a little round green bottle. It works well to smooth frizz but doesn't leave hair greasy.



Mousse is also another option and much easier. I like the Pantene Pro V brand. Just put it on right after you get out of the shower and your hair will look wet and maybe a little wavy.



Good luck!



Poofy, frizzy, thick, wavy hair! Suggestions?

Keep it long enough to put back in a ponytail, and NO LAYERS!!



and use pins to clip back parts to add personality



Hope that helps!!



Poofy, frizzy, thick, wavy hair! Suggestions?

Try this product and perhaps style,



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PLDSpif1...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus