Sunday, November 29, 2009

My hair is about down to the middle of my back,It is thick,straight,?

and i color it myself, i usually use 2 sometimes 3 boxes of color,my hair is two tone and i can never get it the color i want (blonde) Im thinking about cutting a good amount off(not too short about few inches pass my shoulders) Whats a really good style to get and whats the best over the counter color to buy?My natural haircolor is dark blonde. Also is there any websites you can go to and see yourself with different hairstyles and colors.



My hair is about down to the middle of my back,It is thick,straight,?

How am i to know if your hair is thick or straight? Why don't you try asking someone who can see you? If your hair was thin you would know it, it would lie flat and esp for someone with long hair it would lie extremely flat on your head. Dyeing your hair makes it coarser .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus