Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is there a way to make my hair thicker?

I want my hair to grow in thicker, so I can have thick and beautiful hair. I've thought about the HairMax Laser Comb, but other than that, what options do I have?



Is there a way to make my hair thicker?

really an truly, there isnt a way to make the hair grow thicker, as a child i didnt have much hair, but when i got to middle and high school, i kept a lot of micro braids and sew in weaves, it seemed like every time my hair would get thicker, its weird to me, but i guess the only way to make it appear thicker is to use a volumizer, i know paul mitchell has this new body spray for the hair out, that is suppose to leave the hair manageable and full all day long, try to go to paul mitchell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus