Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am African American and my hair is getting thin is there any thing i could do to make it thick and

I also want my hair to grow



I am African American and my hair is getting thin is there any thing i could do to make it thick and strong?

You should probably consult a pro about shampoo, conditioner, or maybe special treatments.



If you straighten or curl your hair, you should probably stop for a while and see if it gets any better. It might be damaged from heat or overuse of products.



I am African American and my hair is getting thin is there any thing i could do to make it thick and strong?

You could have a look and see if there are any African American hair products on the market. I am sorry to say I know nothing about that type of hair as I am British.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus