Sunday, June 20, 2010

Curled my hair and now it's thicker and rougher.?

Ok i grew my hair into a poney tail and then later on curled it and then tied my hair into a poney tail. Later on the curls wore off alot but it was still noticable and then i finaly cut it eye length but now my hair is thick and i use mouse every day so my hair can stay the way i want it to. now i regret ever curling my hair because it only made my hair thicker and it burnt my hair, also my hair grows alot in a matter of weeks, i have alot of hair. should i keep using mouse or should i use creams for my hair instead because i want my hair straight and flat again or should i not use anything at all. I only mouse it because on my head there are small noticable hairs growing along my hair parting that stand up especialy in the morning. how can i straighten it again? yea im a dude



Curled my hair and now it's thicker and rougher.?

It you want your hair straight and flat, depending on its' length you could either straighten it, get it professionally straightened ie a special treatment or when you're putting gel/mousse in it, pull it straight and don't curl it this should help get the hair follicle going straight again

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus