Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My hair is rather long and thick. How do i get it to stay curled?

when ever i put it in curlers over night or just curl it with a curling iron, the curls always seem to just go flat. i want to do something different and nice with my hair before monday. my husband is taking me out. can someone please give me a tip or two?



~thanks alot :-)



My hair is rather long and thick. How do i get it to stay curled?

These are complicated but they will work if you really want to dress up:)



1.Wash your hair and condition.



2.Lightly towel dry your hair.



3.Blowdry your hair without touching your hair with your:fingers, blowdryer, brush etc.(it reduces natural curl u might have)



4.Apply a dollop of mouse to your hair All over.



5.Putt hot rollers in your hair starting at the top of your head! Use the entire set equally among your hair.



6.Let the hot rollers sit in your hair for 30 minutes.



7.Spritz with hairspray before you take them out.



8.Let HIarspray dry.



9.Take out rollers.



10.Turn your head face down and shake your head fiercely.



11.Enjoy!



My hair is rather long and thick. How do i get it to stay curled?

well see if i have thick hair too and it is kinda impossible to keep it curly...sorry



My hair is rather long and thick. How do i get it to stay curled?

Gels, mouse, something to lift, like a nice barrett or something to take some of the weight off to hold the curl longer. Try styling stuff like, I think it's called bed head hair styling products.



My hair is rather long and thick. How do i get it to stay curled?

go down to the salon and get a shampoo and roller set and get your hair styled into a curly up do



Ask the stylist for tips on how to stop your curls falling out



they should also tell you the best type and size of rollers to use and you should ask about the best setting solution for your type of hair so that you can create long lasting curls at home



My hair is rather long and thick. How do i get it to stay curled?

I have that same problem!



I usually try to get the curling iron extremely hot, then when you put it in your hair hold it on longer. Then use tons of hair spray!



hope this helps.



My hair is rather long and thick. How do i get it to stay curled?

if your hair is no longer then 7 inches bellow ur shulder its simple no need to spend forever drying it and curling iorn unless you use alot of hairspray panteene works best, but after you get out of the shower towel dry ur hair and while its still kinda wet flip ur head over so ur hair hangs down and place gel like la looks or something really really strong on ur hands and just scrunch then flip ur head back up and part with your fingers and scrunch soem more it works for me, its quick adn easy and it looks awsome

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus