Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

is there any way to make my hair look like what it looks like when i take a shower, cuz it looks really thin and smooth and straight .and then when it gets dry it poofs out, untameable.. i have thick indian hair. its black and 4 inches below my shoulders/. i am not planning on getting layer or thinning it out cuz i wanna grow it out



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

my hair is thick too, but its brown, go ahead and get layers, its worth it, and they wont hurt your hair, just get them in the ends. I wash my hair with redken all soft shampoo (www.redken.com), then when I get out I blow dry my hair withthe chi pro hairdryer (http://www.chiretail.com/tools/dryers/tu... and then I straighten my hair using the chi flat iron (http://www.chiretail.com/tools/irons/fla... but before I straighten my hair, I put my hair in layers, and put in smooth sexy hair frizz elimnator (http://www.hairproducts4me.com/Silky_Sex... , its the very last one) and then when I am finish I put in biosilk finishing spray (http://www.biosilk.com/finish/finishings... yea, its all expensive, and can be found in department stores. and there all worth it.



So thats what I use, and it works. I hop I helped.



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

sorry, but ur gonna have to thin it. u could also try herbal essences pin straight shampoo



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

maybe try a gel or mouse and a flat iron that should help with the poofiness



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

IMMEDIATELY GO TO THE SALON AND HAVE THEM PUT LONG LAYERS IN YOUR HAIR, %26amp;YOUR HAIR WILL NO LONGER BE THICK%26amp;FRIZZY; THIN%26amp;STRAIGHT!! :)



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

there's a cartian shampoo called sunsilk and there's one for poofy hair its in a blue botle and it says anti poof on it i have the same problem my hair is so poofy and untamable but i started using that and it got better



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

try straitening it or using anti-frizz shampoo



(herbal escences is good)



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

duh use de-frizzing cream!



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

um guess what im having chicken salad for dinner.



: ]



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

me to go to the hair salon and get your hair thinned



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

i dont know if this is to girly for u but u could straighten your hair



it makes hair soft and straight



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

thinning it doesnt make it any shorter. just thinner. that would be why its called thinning.



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

wow, Im in the same situation



get a hair straitner.... not the cheap kind but the good quality (look for the Chi brand) at a hair dressers. Use it and your hair will look very tame.



You can also blow dry it really well. Right when you get out of the shower blow dry it and brush it with a powerful brush.



You can also use "no frizz" and "straitening" shampoos!



good luck and let me know if you find anything that works!



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

Buy some decent hair straighteners.



Chi - if you're in the USA



GHD - if you're in the UK



It gets rid of the thickness and the frizz.



Don't go for cheap straighteners.



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

sorry, buddy, but ur gonna have to get layers for it to thin out AND for it to get longer. even small layers. and definitely straighten it.



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

Actually there is! I have huge hair too. If you go to the salon, you can get your hair 'thinned' out. They trim certain spots of your hair! It really works. For the unmanageable part, simply try different defrizzing products and such. If you ask the salon, they will suggest a really strong brand to you.



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

layers help to thin out the hair. try shampoo like herbal essences, dangerously straight. it helps to thin it and straighten , even in the slightest bit. straighten it.



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

shave it.. it'll always look like when you took a shower



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

try the herbal essences. they help. I have curly puufy hair 2 but it makes my hair all shiny and smooth.



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

only way is to get layers or iron it



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

well personally i think if you wanna get it thinner but you wanna grow it out then you need to pick between growing it out or thinning it. you should layer it and get it really thinned. good luck!



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

Oh geez.. there's so many things you can use on your hair. I wish I had thick hair. Mine is kind of fine and doesn't have a lot of natural volume.



See? The grass is always greener on the other side.



Anyway, are you using and products now? After you wash it you should apply some mousse or cream. Avoid sprays since those will just make it crunchy and eventually more poofy than before.



Pantene makes a lot of good products. They have this smooth and sleek hair serum that works well.



Also Redken is an awesome brand, but a little more expensive.



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

After you take a shower spray your hair with detangling spray (available at most department stores) then comb it as you blow dry it. Then try straightening your hair with a ceramic plated straightener and then apply some anti-frizz cream to it. It should look beautiful. Good Luck and I hope my advice works for you!!! =D



MY HAIR ITS SUPER thick!!! help me?

i have super poofy hair too. there are so many products out there for that hair type. i have tryed almost all of them and they all suck. i have found a couple okay products that i bought from the hair salon. i wasted thousands of dollars on hair products that dont work. dont waste your money on ones from drugstores. the onyl hair products anyone should be using are from the salon , the high end stuff, becuase its really the only stuff that gets the job done. the only way for it to be thin is for the hair dresser to thin in. sorry, but tis the only way. as for the smooth and straight, you can use a flat iron and straighten it then use a shine serum on top. i hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus