Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My hair's thick can i make it scene?

i love the scene girl hair cut, but the only problem is everytime i try to make it spikey it flops over because it's so thick. my hair cut is long at the front and short at the back, please help me with it and make it look scene please? love xo.



My hair's thick can i make it scene?

Use. Better. Gel. Tease the heck out of it.



My hair's thick can i make it scene?

i have scene hair, i just use A LOT of hairspray.



erm, i use got2b cement freeze spray.



it really holds my hair, but it's not thick like gel



hope this helps!



My hair's thick can i make it scene?

lots of hairspray and lots of gel, you could also get your hair thinned at a salon.



My hair's thick can i make it scene?

You could ask your hairstylist to use give u a cut using a razor wish makes your hair thinner and in your case probably more managable. You should also try using a lot of gel and maybe try using curling gel on the back

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus