Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My hair is very fine it's gone heaps thin.It's still strong but I want volume in it I want

I used to have silk like hair it was very thik and healthy.



My hair is very fine it's gone heaps thin.It's still strong but I want volume in it I want it to look thick.

The easiest way to make lank, fine hair look fuller and thicker is to wash it more frequently. When it's dirty, fine hair can look lifeless, but when your locks are just washed you get more bounce and a fuller look.



Choose a shampoo which gives your hair more body to thicken it and big it up! Conditioning is important but don't overdo it with thick creamy formulations that can weigh down your hair and make-it look lank again.



Give fine flyaway hair, bounce and body by blunt cutting - cutting the hairs straight across so that all the ends are exactly the same length.



Shoulder length or a bob style can be slightly graduated to give it more volume, while short hair can be blunt cut and the edges graduated to give it movement.



Remember- the longer it gets the wispier it will look. Better to keep it shorter if you want it to look fuller.



If you're desperate for longer locks you could try hair extensions which will add length and volume. Or, how about the temporary clip-on ones for a special night out?



My hair is very fine it's gone heaps thin.It's still strong but I want volume in it I want it to look thick.

Go see a hair stylist they might be able to suggest something by seeing it, it's hard to recomend something if you haven't seen it hands on. They also will know of the new products and have had experience using them, that and seeing them can save you money so you don't keep buying crap products and most places guarentee the prodcuts if it doesn't work get soemthing else and save your money and do an exchange.



My hair is very fine it's gone heaps thin.It's still strong but I want volume in it I want it to look thick.

I have baby fine hair as well. I've done 2 things. Get a body perm and/or have layers cut in your hair. Both look nice.



My hair is very fine it's gone heaps thin.It's still strong but I want volume in it I want it to look thick.

You can purchase something called volumizer which is sold near the shampoos and conditioners.



My hair is very fine it's gone heaps thin.It's still strong but I want volume in it I want it to look thick.

Nioxin is a hair product that helps with thinning hair. You can only buy it in a salon, but it works for the majority of people who use it. There are several different formulas, so make sure you ask a stylist about which one is right for you.



My hair is very fine it's gone heaps thin.It's still strong but I want volume in it I want it to look thick.

Do you dye your hair, how often? You might want to cut back or just dying it back to original color so you won't have to get it done so often. Maybe some layers will help. Also I've seen girls that pull there hair back in ponytails all the time that are starting to thin out on top. If that's your case then just let your hair hang free.



My hair is very fine it's gone heaps thin.It's still strong but I want volume in it I want it to look thick.

I use Cat Walk Root Boost combined with Matrix Amplify Gel Wax. I either blow it dry or blow it nearly dry and then set it on ceramic rollers. My fine hair comes our with great body, even when I have it cut in layers, rather than a blunt cut.



My hair is very fine it's gone heaps thin.It's still strong but I want volume in it I want it to look thick.

I have fine, thin hair too. Nioxin is awesome and is now available at places like Ulta. Worth the money but do all of the steps. They also say to bury a lock of your hair during a full moon. Don't know if it works because my dog dug mine up. :)



My hair is very fine it's gone heaps thin.It's still strong but I want volume in it I want it to look thick.

I use Pureology volumizing products and the nano shampoo. I blowdry my hair upside down until it's 3/4 the way dry. Then I flip over and finish with a round brush, making sure to lift at the root and smooth down to the end.



Look for the Pureology products at salons and some beauty stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus