Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats the best option for keeping my hair and regrowng fuller thicker hair?

I have just completed 6 months in a laser hair tratment and applied ointment on my scalp morning and night. I spent alot of money on this and the results werent what I was told they'd be. I have a large amount of hair on my head, I would like to keep it that way and re - grow lost hair so that my hair is thicker and fuller. What is the best form of treatments availabe?



Whats the best option for keeping my hair and regrowng fuller thicker hair?

There are several options available for regrowing hair, among them are hair transplantation or "hair plugs", testosterone blocking medications, and medications like monoxidil. Hair plugs work by transplanting hair from one location to another, normally this is from the rows of hair along your hairline on the back of your neck to wherever else you need it. Monoxidil is the active ingredient in Rogaine and has a pretty good track record for restoring hair growth. Testosterone is also responsible for hair loss in males as well, which is why medications that block/decrease this hormone help with hair loss as well.



I've attached and article if you'd like to know more. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus