Sunday, June 20, 2010

Has anyone tried Sunsilk's Thick and Strong Shampoo(magenta colored bottle)? Does it help with

I'm not going bald or anything, it's just that I noticed that I'm "shedding" more hair than usual and think that maybe if I use a new shampoo it might fix the problem. I'm not sure if the "shedding" is due to hair breakage(my hair is not as healthy as I would like) or my new low calorie diet.



Has anyone tried Sunsilk's Thick and Strong Shampoo(magenta colored bottle)? Does it help with hair fallout?

You are supposed to lose about 100 strands of hair a day. If you keep your hair up and then shower, you may be seeing a lot shedding then because it hasn't had the chance while up. For healthy hair, try a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner (I like Patene Ice or Dove) and a deep conditioner 2-3 times a week. Also, don't wash your hair everyday, do it every other so you don't dry your hair out. Get in for a trim every few months and get a cut that makes it so you don't have to abuse your hair with over styling. I don't know about the low cal diet, but I do know that you need good nutrition for healthy hair. They make vitamins specifically for healthy hair and nails so try that. Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus