Sunday, June 20, 2010

This is my husbands account: My hair is naturally curly, but it is wavy and thin on top, and thick,

curly on the bottom. whatever haircut i get, i always seem to have a triangular head, because my hair on the bottom just curls when i get layers. Do you have a ny tips for making the top curls curlier, or for relaxing the bottom curls?



This is my husbands account: My hair is naturally curly, but it is wavy and thin on top, and thick, dark, and?

Have you tried the standard relaxing creams? That would definitley work. If you don't want to try that, then you could always use a hair-straightener on the bottom half of your hair. When you get your hair cut, get the bottom half thinned out. They have thinning scissors that work awesome, so that would make the longer parts look and feel a lot thinner. Carpe Diem!



This is my husbands account: My hair is naturally curly, but it is wavy and thin on top, and thick, dark, and?

straighten the ends OR



when your hair's damp, put a De-Frizz Serum in your hair. then put it in a high ponytail and twist it into a bun. secure it with a hair elastic.



when your hair's dry, let out the bun. when your hair comes out the curls will be evenly placed all around your head, but pretty so it's not crazy AT ALL. it'll be nicely waved and make your head have more of an oval face shape.



This is my husbands account: My hair is naturally curly, but it is wavy and thin on top, and thick, dark, and?

You could use a ceramic flat iron (CHI is the best) with some heat protective cream and use it the curl/smooth your ends under. They wont be "curly ends" but they will be smooth and sleek and will go under or..out if you want them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus