Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a problem with my hair and i am not comfortable with my hair and need idea or help.?

my hair is thick so bad and i keep getting frizzy too much and i want to get rid of the thick hair but i don't want to go to the salon and get it cut because i don't want it to grow back. i want my hair more thin, smooth and sleek, like some girl in school that have alot of thin hair and not thick. is there any product or online website about gettin rid of the thick hair and have thin hair like straight, smooth and sleek? i don't want thick hair because i hate to straight my hair everyday and still thick and also my hair get mess up when sun or wind outside. almost like chinese girl that don't have thick hair and thin all time.



I have a problem with my hair and i am not comfortable with my hair and need idea or help.?

Get it thinned out..theyll cut it from the inside %26amp; if you do it often enough it will get thinner on its own. By the way, I think you can get your hair thinned out for free, thats if you get it cut first! There are a lot of people with curly/frizzy hair, so talk to your hair stylist and they will know exactly how to deal with it. Maybe go short without having too many layers becasue that adds bulk %26amp; makes it look thicker. I think they will cut it different lengths to make it less 'thick'. Just make an appointment one day %26amp; see what they say. They're there to help!



Tips:



1) Don't Ccomb your hair when its dry %26amp; when its wet, use a brush or Thick tooth comb.



2) Style with your fingers (stay away from curling irons etc.)



3) COCONUT SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER/OIL (works miracles for frizzy hair!)



4) rinse with Cold Water! Warm water will make it more frizzy.



5) EGG %26amp; MAYO (sounds disgusting but it will keep your hair SHINY, SILKY %26amp; less FRZZY!! Leave it in your hair for 30 mins. then rinse!)



6) LOVE YOUR HAIR!! %26amp; try not to experiment with many products, the more products you use the worse it will get!



Good luck =)



I have a problem with my hair and i am not comfortable with my hair and need idea or help.?

try redken shampoo and conditioner with macademia oil or get it permanent straight



I have a problem with my hair and i am not comfortable with my hair and need idea or help.?

The is something called electolosis. (talk yo your dermatologist about it) that will permanantly get rid of un wanted hair. Or you could get between layers shaved and then waxed so it will take a lot long er for it to grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus