Sunday, June 20, 2010

HELP!!! I have thick hair . . .?!?

My hair is short and wavy with a short fringe up to my eyes''bebe''. . . its not very thick and i can straighten it relativly easily, but wen i do its always poofy and not sleek and thin!!! (my hair is layered).Any other suggestions except thinning it at the hairdressers?



HELP!!! I have thick hair . . .?!?

Start washing your hair more often.



HELP!!! I have thick hair . . .?!?

Get a japenese hair relaxer. The cost depends on what brand and how long you're hair is. It is roughly around $500 and down; it costs a lot , but it lasts about 1 year.



HELP!!! I have thick hair . . .?!?

Use Herbal Essences Straightening Spray. Its 4 dollars and it works really well. After you finish straightening spray some on... make sure to shake the bottle first. My hair is thick and curly/wavy too. I hate it. This wont completely unpoof your hair but it will make it a bit less poofy.



HELP!!! I have thick hair . . .?!?

put some product in it.



HELP!!! I have thick hair . . .?!?

I have thick hair also, my hair also has a wave to it. I use a lot of conditioner to make it "lay down" and I straighten it with a Chi Flat Iron.



HELP!!! I have thick hair . . .?!?

I would say go to a different place to get you hair done. They can do amazing things w/ any type of hair. Also be glad that it's thick and not thinning. One of my high school teachers started losing her hair. You could see her scalp in areas. I think that your just not going to the right place.



HELP!!! I have thick hair . . .?!?

Maybe the products your using. Try S Factor by TIGI. It is great for sleek, shiny, smooth hair. Do you use a straightner?? That can always help.



HELP!!! I have thick hair . . .?!?

You can use baby oil. Helps with my hair. I use pant pro v conditionair that also helps too and it keeps my hair from being too curly and too thick. And alway brush your hair when wet becuase if you wait when your hair dries your hair just spounges up. Hope this works for you as it works for me,



HELP!!! I have thick hair . . .?!?

using a "shine spray" will make your hair appear thinner while adding an extra glow. Just spray it in after blowdrying your hair, before or after straightening (different products have different instructions).



HELP!!! I have thick hair . . .?!?

try to use a spray specialy made for when you straighten it your hair can get damaged when using heated tools like straighteners and curlers so shop around find a spray and apply alittle bit near the roots of your hair and comb out then straighten your hair it works for me i have the same problem........ if you can not find this spray try to tame ur hair my friend had a problem like this but every day she combed her hair into a sertain style and eventually it ended up straightening out on its own i hope i helped =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus