Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thick bushy hair!!!! help?

my hair is real thick and bushy i use straighteners i go three to four days ithout washing it but nothing helps a soon as a brush touches it it goes wild can someone please tell me how to make it lay down and look right i dont know what to do...



Thick bushy hair!!!! help?

For Emily --- No, it's not "nasty" that she goes that long without washing her hair. Obviously, her hair is not naturally very oily, which allows her hair to remain clean for longer periods of time than yours.



Thick bushy hair!!!! help?

Have you had it professionally thinned at a salon?



Thick bushy hair!!!! help?

hey ummmm, first of all... that is really nasty that u go 4 days without washing your hair. second of all, get a better straightener!



Thick bushy hair!!!! help?

Did you try like mousse or something??



I used to have that till i got a perm. It actually works. Mine stayed in for about 3 months till i said screw it. Wait my hair is naturally straight. I feel for you. Yeah, go with the perm.



Thick bushy hair!!!! help?

Clarifying shampoo, get all the gunk off. Washing your hair with this stuff calms it down a lot. Are you doing too much to your hair? That will stress it out. Proper diet and nutrition and a hairdresser that really understands your type of hair.



Thick bushy hair!!!! help?

Use a bunch of frizz control products! That always helps with my thick bushy hair!



HOPE THIS HELPED!!!!!!!!



Thick bushy hair!!!! help?

get a layered cut. search for pictures online. www.lhj.com has some good pics. wash it with a smoothing or moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. use leave-in conditioner. never use heat on your hair. use olive oil or coconut oil and run it through your hair once it's dry. to get rid of frizz, use frizz serum. while you are waiting for your hair to absorb the oil, pull it back.



Thick bushy hair!!!! help?

I don't think that anyone likes their hair and yours is a common question. I don't know what the annoying part is, but I can help with the thick part. Try having your hair layered. You won't believe how much lighter it will feel, and you will get lots of natural movement in a head of hair that simply hung there. If you have natural curl, its even better. Also you could try go to a hair salon and ask them to thin out your hair for you.



Thick bushy hair!!!! help?

I have the same problem.



I'm thinking abotu getting my hair naturally strightened using the Bio-Ionic Straightening System.



I googled it, and there are great results.



It lasts for about a year, and I had a friend had it done.



Her hair is down to her lower back and is thick and curly, and it still looks fantastic.



It dries straight too.



Thick bushy hair!!!! help?

I know what you are talking about...



First try getting your hair trimmed. Get all the dead ends off, and have the stylist thin it from underneath as well.



Then, invest in a really REALLY good straightener. I used to have a regular straightener that I bought at Target. But it didn't really help. My mom bought me a CHI straightener and it has worked wonders for my hair. Even when I'm out in humidity it stays straight.... And my hair used to go crazy in humidity. The CHI really is worth every bit of money that you pay for it. It cost me around $150 3 years ago, but they may have gotten less expensive since then. And, well, it's lasted me 3 years so far.



The tools make ALL the difference in the world! If you get a good straightener, then you won't need any hair products that make it all greasy and whatnot. Go to a beauty supply store like Sally Beauty Suplies and ask them what straightener they recomend. I of course recomend the CHI. It has changed my life. I actually love my hair now!



Thick bushy hair!!!! help?

First of all...whoever said it's nasty to go 4 days without washing your hair, no it's not. Don't listen to them. My hair works much better if I only wash it about twice a week, and doesn't get nearly as dry.



Second, is your hair naturally curly, or just thick? If it is truly bushy, it probably has some natural curl. Instead of straightening it, why not try to work with it. Don't try to brush it when it's dry. Wet it, comb out the tangles with a wide toothed comb, run some gel or cream through it (I use Noodle Head by Beyond the Zone...you can get it Sally's, but only use it the first day after you've washed your hair...after that, use something lighter, like Herbal Essences Totally Twisted curling gel), turn your head upside down and scratch your fingers through it to separate the curls, and then use a diffuser to dry it.



I would also recommend having it cut by a professional that is used to dealing with thick, bushy hair. Layers help mine, but they have to be gradual layers...defined layers will make it stick out even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus