Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Question...Very desperate for answers!!?

my hair used to be thick, very thick, then I got the haircut from hell and my hair was so thinned (from the girl using a thinning knife) that it felt like a had only a few strands of hair in my ponytail. I was upset and now 3 or 4 years later, my hair still hasn't grown back thick. Its alot thicker but not like it used to be. Will it ever or is thick hair just something I had as a preteen maybe? I am now 17. I really want my really thick hair back. what should I do?



Hair Question...Very desperate for answers!!?

i get my hair thinned every so oftencuz i have thick curly hair and it always seemed to grow back but it has stopped growing back as much now so i rarely ever do it. i think that ur hair grows more when ur a preteen and just kinda subsides as u get older. it probably wasnt that much thinned out u just werent used to it cuz my mom thins my hair and i was sooo mad at her for thinning it too much until i found out that it really wasnt that thin...i just wasnt used to it not being so thick. if it really is that mcuh thinner u can try getting thickening shampoos and conditioners. i dont think they make ur hair thicker it just looks thicker i think...but dont worry about it. u can just find a way to work ur hair the way it is. im sure u can do something to make it look absolutely adorable!



Hair Question...Very desperate for answers!!?

um...



Hair Question...Very desperate for answers!!?

i think eventually it will become thick but never as thick as it used to be....



Hair Question...Very desperate for answers!!?

tats wat happened to me, they thinned my hair out n i had really thick hair, but it eventually grew bak to itrs thickness so just wait and it will grow out



Hair Question...Very desperate for answers!!?

Well, I think you just have to wait, but if you want it longer just trim your ends regularily.



Hair Question...Very desperate for answers!!?

Chances are, that when the women used the hair thinner she damaged some of your hair folicles, cuasing them not to grow back. There are some hair treatments for this such as hair renew for women. It'll probably come back to it's natural thickness if you use it only a couple of times, but it might take a while.



Hair Question...Very desperate for answers!!?

it comes back. but theres really not anything you can do but wait for your hair to grow back. ive got really thick hair and got it thinned too. but never was it thinned too much. you might want to go into the hair salon that you got your hair cut it and speak to the lady that cut your hair. tell her she thinned your hair too much and you were wondering how to get it back to normal. she should help with something.



Hair Question...Very desperate for answers!!?

Hi There,



Your question is a bit confusing...hair always grows back at the rate of 1/2 inch per month on average. After 3 years you should have at least 18 inches of hair back. Thinning reduces hair thickness because it is texturized at various lengths but you will need to allow the shortest thinned hair to grow back to the length you desire.



If you want all your hair to be one length which I presume to be your question, then you will need to trim the from the bottom to catch up with the texturized lengths until you have your hair all the same length.



At age 17 you are very young and other forms of hair loss could occur but I doubt it. We all lose thousands of hairs each day which is normal shedding but at your age, you should not worry.



Hair is primarly made up of protein and water, so you will need to eat foods that provide plenty of both. Hope this helps.



Hair Question...Very desperate for answers!!?

Go to a trichologist. Go to yellowpages.com and type in trichologist and the state you live in or a state nearby and call and make an appointment with one. My hair was thinned out from a bad straightener and a bad cut as well (SHORT) and I'm now on the road to recovery. I thought my hair was just damaged from those things but he explained that I have an oily scalp and that instead of dandruff flaking out of my follicles, it is getting trapped at the root and causing my hair to grow in thinner and thinner each time. He said this would have happened anyway with or without the bad straightener and damage. He did scalp treatments and I'm now using a special shampoo and treatments and night to help my follicles get cleansed out for thicker hair growth.



Hair Question...Very desperate for answers!!?

Hair mistakes take years to correct. Sometimes it never really goes back to the way it once was, mine never has. So I just work with it the way it is, what else can you do? All I can suggest now is always after showering comb or pick your hair out with you hair flipped over your head. I do it over the tub. Then ring it out and put it up in a towel for a few minutes. Then when you take it out, apply mouse the same way running your fingers through it. I like Pantene mousse. Then I blow dry it about every five minutes for about a minute the same way flipped over. Yes a lot of work but it works for me. Each time I blow dry or every other depending on how its acting I sprits suave and crunch it, I like curly. I do this until its almost dry or dry. Then pick it out lightly one last time and use a finishing spray. Oh I wanted to tell you I use this root lifter that you use after your root are dry. You apply it to them and then blow dry the roots it really helps with volume on top, I think its called sexy hair or something like that in a red small pump, alittle exspensive but you only need alittle and it works. good luck Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus