Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair takes alot of work, how can i spruce it up?It won't curl, it's too thick,and it�

I have to use heat a flat iron to take out the frizz.Then it's straight, but i don't know how to style it.What can i do to make it better and more stylish.Can you show me a pic and then tell me how to style my hair like the picture.10 points for best answer.HELP!!!!



My hair takes alot of work, how can i spruce it up?It won't curl, it's too thick,and it's so plain and messy..

Try some straight side bangs %26amp; buy a shampoo/conditioner for and some frizz serum for your hair.



My hair takes alot of work, how can i spruce it up?It won't curl, it's too thick,and it's so plain and messy..

Seperate your hair into smaller parts when trying to curl it. Use glossing polish by proclaim when curling it. It helps make it shine and keeps the curl.



You can also just play with your hair and make your own styles. I play with mine a lot because there isn't much I can do with it either without going to the salon to get it done. Usually I twist it up and make a little bump in the center of my head and pull it back into a pony tail.



All the guys think it's cute and the proclaim glossing polish makes your hair soft and it also keeps it from being as frizzy.



Good Luck be creative and style it your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus