Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do I do with thick, wavy hair?

My hair doesn't know whether it's straight or curly so it's wavy! And normally and thick mess all the time! Every girl I see where ever I go has thin hair that's straight and easily handled and I don't know how the heck they get their hair to be that way. Straightening works but it obviously isn't exactly the same.



Is there some type of conditioner I could use or other hair treatment??



What do I do with thick, wavy hair?

get it professionally, perminantly straightened.



a girl i know with thick, curly hair did it, and it looks amazing. its still thick, but straight.



also, get highlights. get something to jazz it up more to take away from the frizz, or whatever.



but if you just tame it properly, and maybe crunch it while its wet,



it'll still look really cute. wavy hairs in, lately.



What do I do with thick, wavy hair?

try going to get your hair thinned. i have to do it all the time. it reallt does make things a little easier....plus....herbal essences is supposed to be really good for your hair. this one doesnt work on me, but you could try it. its herbal essences DANGEROUSLY STRAIGHT. good lucckk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus