Sunday, June 20, 2010

What to do with thick, curly hair?

My hair is dark, curly, and very thick. I want to grow it out long below my shoulders but have it be comfortable to wear that way. I`m thinking of straightening it and thinning it out. The problem is that my hair isn`t naturally like this and I want to love the way it is right now. For some reason I`m just not convinced that thick, curly hair is beautiful. Are there any 16-year old girl celebrities that have this hair type?



Would it be unmanageable to grow it out long?



What to do with thick, curly hair?

I have thick naturally curly hair myself. I was so confused about my for many years cause I could never do anything with it! I wanted to have cute hair styles like everyone else! I ended up having it thinned out by my stylist and I put a permanent (chemical) straightner on it...it doesnt make your hair COMPLETELY straight but it takes alot of the curl out. You will still need to do some minor flat ironing. Now I can wear my hair straight or curly and I can acheive all the cute hair styles. If you decide to take this route remember that cheaper is not always better you get what you pay for!



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus