Friday, June 18, 2010

Frizzy, Thick, Horrid Hair! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

My hair is brown, thick, coarse, and frizzy! any tips on how to fix this? when i let my hair air-dry its very curly, when i brush it it goes wavy except underneath the peices of hair are short (from wearing my unmanageable hair in updos all the time) and they stay coarse and curly. straighteners work somewhat but i never have the time between shcool and music practices. i need some help! i have used garneir fructis and sunsilk products they work somewhat but not enough!!! HELP!!!!



Frizzy, Thick, Horrid Hair! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

I used to have the same problem up until a few weeks ago. I use Herbal Esscenes Frizz shampoo. Its amazing and makes your hair soft and managable. Also use the Vo5 line of products for frizz. and silkiness. The Results are amazing.



Good Luck!;]



Frizzy, Thick, Horrid Hair! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

There are different products for hair textures. I would say just braid it.



Look at the resolved question.



Frizzy, Thick, Horrid Hair! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

well i understand you pain when you get a straighteners you should curl it in little strains with hot curlers and then put it in a bun for 30 mins your hair should come out with spiral curls. if that doesn't work then you should brush your hair every day and flat iron it in the morning don't use the flat iron everyday because it will break you hair off!! i suggest every 3 days or so!!



Frizzy, Thick, Horrid Hair! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

I've been dealing with this kind of hair all my life. The best way that works for me is to roll it with big curlers and let it air dry or sit under a hair dryer. It comes out smooth and shiny, and it can be styled with a curling iron after that. This method is not damaging to your hair. Use a really good conditioner, also.



Frizzy, Thick, Horrid Hair! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

I think you should use Bed Head, a product that makes frizz go away, plus it brings shine.I usually buy that as my main product, and it always works for me. I buy it at Albertsons, or WalMart.You could then after you rub some of that stuff on your hair, and brush it out. It also makes hair soft.



Frizzy, Thick, Horrid Hair! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

the natural colour of your hair will also determine its texture:



閳?If you're a redhead you are likely to have the thickest type of hair



閳?Next come the brunettes



閳?Blondes tend to have the finest hair.



A good hair cut can be the answer to many thick hair problems, either by having it thinned out by your hair dresser or getting a good layer cut.



Conditioning is important as it will help make the hair look sleeker and give you greater style control.



Blow drying your hair downwards will encourage the cuticles (the outer layer of hair) to lie flat and reflect the light. The result is a new sleeker you.



There are many moisturising and conditioning treatments available to protect your hair and prevent it from becoming dry and brittle. When styling permed hair use curl activators or wave activators. These are rich moisture creams containing light oils which you can spray on your scalp and work through your hair before combing and styling.



If you straighten your hair try styling lotions which help provide a layer of moisture to protect your hair against heat damage and breaking.



Using the right combs and brushes when styling is vital for your hair's health.



Frizzy, Thick, Horrid Hair! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

I have a similar problem. I put my wet hair in a bun or a ponytail for several hours. When I take it down, it's more manageable. Not great- but better. I don't know why. I haven't found any shampoos that work better on my hair, either.



Sorry I don't have something that will really help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus