Friday, June 18, 2010

How to get emo hair for thick haired boy?

im not turning emo or nothing but i like the hair style i have thick hair which is kinda wavy can u plz tell me what i should use but i dont like thinning scissors cos i hear they damage youre hair are there any shampoos conditiorner



also how do i make it straight?



and if i use shampoos do i have to use them everyday?



ps if you dont know what his hair looks like type in 'im not okay ' in youtube and u will see it



thankz for answers and looking



How to get emo hair for thick haired boy?

Okay...



1) Thinning sissors dont damage your hair, so thats a thought.



2) Take in a few differnt pictures of styles you like to your hairdresser %26amp; they will tell you what they think would suit your hair type best.



3) invest in some straighterners....the thinner the better.



4) spike up the back with gel.



5) you may want to change your parting...or make one.. to the side.



6) dont put conditioner on your roots! just use a little on the ends.



7) shampoo- do it twice %26amp; then put a little conditioner on your roots, this should last you 2-3 days. Washing it daily will only make it greasy. I use treseme-it makes my hair pretty shiny.



8) Try some tamming spray which will loose any fly aways your hair has.



hope that helps you out!



=D



x x x x x



How to get emo hair for thick haired boy?

I'm about like you, but I'm a girl with emo-ish hair and my hair once was extremely thick and curly.



What I do is I get it thinned and razor cut.



And I flat iron it everyday.



To keep it from frying so bad, I always put on heat protectant spray, gel, pomade, serum, WHATEVER... doesn't matter.



And I don't wash my hair daily, and when I do, I use more conditioner than shampoo and leave the conditioner for a few minutes afterward, then rinse. Shampoo tends to dry hair out if you use it to frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus