Friday, June 18, 2010

I am a 32yr.old female and My hair is not as thick anymore and doesnt grow.How can I grow my hair ag

There are a number of things that can cause this to happen. The most suspect cause is thyroid deficiency. Your doctor can test for that, and the results are back pretty quickly.



Some medications (and street drugs) can interfere with your hair's normal growth. So can excessive alcohol consumption.



Your age may have a little to do with it, but it is unlikely. You are still well in your childbearing years.



Thinning hair can be an inherited trait.



A selenium deficiency can result in thinning hair. Selenium can be purchased at drugstores and supermarkets.



I am a 32yr.old female and My hair is not as thick anymore and doesnt grow.How can I grow my hair again?

Watch your stress levels as stress can make you lose hair.



Also, you can buy vitamins that are specifically for healthy hair.



I am a 32yr.old female and My hair is not as thick anymore and doesnt grow.How can I grow my hair again?

i know there are some stuff to put on youre hair like hair thicking shampoo and try the vitamins also ask a doctor.



I am a 32yr.old female and My hair is not as thick anymore and doesnt grow.How can I grow my hair again?

Women's hair often thins more as they grow older. It can be a sign of stress or vitamin deficiency. Increase your intake of protein and calcium. There are vitamins out there for healthy hair and something I always recommend - unflavored knox gelatin that you can just stir into your favorite juice. Don't expect quick results, though. Any treatment will need to be done for at least 3-6 months before you notice a vast difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus